New repository for COGA resources

From: Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 15:43:01 -0500
To: Cognitive Accessibility Task Force <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
As discussed in the past couple teleconferences of the COGA task force,
I have moved the resources to a new repository:

https://github.com/w3c/coga

In this repository, we can give more people direct access so you can, in
essence, download the files, edit them in your preferred HTML editor
(can be WYSIWYG), and upload the changes. In theory it's possible to do
WYSIWYG editing directly via the web site as well; I'm looking into how
and will post documentation when it's sorted.

Members of the task force who want editorial access will need me to
enable it. Send me your github username for me to set it up. If you
don't have a github username, you can create one at http://github.com/.

Michael