Re: Update on the publication of Cognitive Disabilities User Research document

From: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2015 19:53:20 +0200
To: "public-cognitive-a11y-tf" <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
PF have also given their approval for our publication of Cognitive Disabilities User Research document for public review!

Athena ICT Accessibility Projects
LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Tue, 06 Jan 2015 18:37:18 +0200 &lt;lisa.seeman@zoho.com&gt; wrote ----

Hi Folks

Just to let you know that WCAG has approved our publication of Cognitive Disabilities User Research document for public review. PF are meeting tomorow and hopefully we will be approved there as well.

Thanks everyone for all the hard work...

Athena ICT Accessibility Projects