Re: The Cognitive Accessibility Task Force Teleconference - Monday, December 14, 2015

I will be unable to make the call today.

Apologies.

--
*Anthony (Tony) Doran*
Product Manager

T: +44(0)28 9442 8105

<https://www.facebook.com/Texthelpers>   <https://twitter.com/texthelp>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/texthelp>
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/+Texthelp/posts>

<http://www.texthelp.com/>

Texthelp, Lucas Exchange, 1 Orchard Way, Greystone Road, Antrim, Northern
Ireland, BT41 2RU

Texthelp Ltd is a limited company registered in Belfast, N. Ireland with
registration number NI31186 having its registered office and principal
place of business at Lucas Exchange, 1 Orchard Way, Antrim, N. Ireland,
BT41 2RU.