From: lisa.seeman [mailto:lisa.seeman@zoho.com]
Sent: 25 August 2015 11:33
To: public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Subject: wording for a success criteria to include security concerns and voice systems and others.

Hi
Following the call last night Ayelet and myself came out with the following wording for a technique or success criteria to include security concerns and voice systems and others.

"Minimize the cognitive skills required to use the content when there is a know alternative."

We can follow it with text and examples about alternatives in each topic and a link to the relevant issue paper. The advantage in citing examples is that the technique will endure even as technology and specifics change

Athena ICT Accessibility Projects <http://accessibility.athena-ict.com>
LinkedIn<http://il.linkedin.com/in/lisaseeman/>, Twitter<https://twitter.com/SeemanLisa>