From: Rochford, John [mailto:john.rochford@umassmed.edu]
Sent: 29 April 2015 12:08
To: EA Draffan; lisa.seeman@zoho.com
Cc: steve@opendirective.com; ayelet.projects1@gmail.com; public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org
Subject: RE: early impressions on taxonomies and further issues with dementia

Hi Lisa and All,

I too read the minutes. I did not see any decision other than the issue paper creation. I agree with E. A.. I disagree with any decision to pursue this matter. I also disagree with spending time on an issue paper, but I am willing to entertain the idea that I will change my mind about this matter after reading it.

John

Sent by Outlook<http://taps.io/outlookmobile> for Android