RE: early impressions on taxonomies and further issues with dementia

+1

Best wishes
E.A.

From: Steve Lee [mailto:steve@opendirective.com]
Sent: 28 April 2015 14:04
To: Rochford, John
Cc: Ayelet Seeman; public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org
Subject: Re: early impressions on taxonomies and further issues with dementia

+1, based on that non-secret bit alone :)

Steve Lee
OpenDirective http://opendirective.com

On 28 April 2015 at 13:52, Rochford, John <john.rochford@umassmed.edu<mailto:john.rochford@umassmed.edu>> wrote:
Hi Ayelet & All,

Anyone may use accessible communication technologies in a harmful or illegal way. I don’t think we should address that because someone might do so as a result of a disability.

There are other reasons why I think we should not address this issue, which I would be pleased to share if necessary.

John

John Rochford
UMass Medical School/E.K. Shriver Center
Director, INDEX Program
Instructor, Family Medicine & Community Health
http://www.DisabilityInfo.org