From: Anthony Doran [t.doran@texthelp.com]
Sent: 24 April 2015 11:40
To: Steve Lee
Cc: public-cognitive-a11y-tf
Subject: Re: Google's changes to their algorithm may have positive coga impact

The form factor thing is interesting, though I am not sure there should be differentiation. It's a rabbit hole. If you are on a screen of X size, do YZ or if screen size is Y and landscape do ZY. I am leaning toward the idea that being screen size agnostic is the way forward for ease of explanation. Is there really a need to differentiate if words are chosen carefully? Surely content being large enough to be legible etc is a cross form factor thing.... Any specific cases anyone can think of that could not be generalised? Touch and gesture is on some pretty massive screens these days...

Thanks, T