From: lisa.seeman [lisa.seeman@zoho.com]
Sent: 15 April 2015 15:38
To: Steve Lee
Cc: Katie Haritos-Shea GMAIL; public-cognitive-a11y-tf
Subject: Re: Standardisation work reference in the GPII

Ah, got it

Yes the thin we need is how to encode the preferences, so we cna evaluate what preferences are supported and what are not

Athena ICT Accessibility Projects <http://accessibility.athena-ict.com>
LinkedIn<http://il.linkedin.com/in/lisaseeman/>, Twitter<https://twitter.com/SeemanLisa>

---- On Wed, 15 Apr 2015 17:04:23 +0300 Steve Lee<steve@opendirective.com> wrote ----
I did n;t make my reason for sharing this clear. It was to give an
overview of the various standards that may be of interest to us.

AS to how to do it - do you mean gathering and using preferences?
Steve Lee
OpenDirective http://opendirective.com