Re: Standardisation work reference in the GPII

Hi Steve

This is useful but what we realy need is the specification of HOW to do it with the sematics. Worked examples would also be nice.

That way we can see what there already is and what we need to do.

Athena ICT Accessibility Projects
LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Wed, 15 Apr 2015 16:34:38 +0300 Steve Lee<steve@opendirective.com> wrote ----

Having discussed it with Jamie we felt it needs a little explanation and a key for the colours.

Steve Lee
OpenDirective http://opendirective.com