Re: CAPTCHA challenges by cognitive function

so that is time outs and the number of chances they get - both should be user flexible

Athena ICT Accessibility Projects
LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Mon, 06 Oct 2014 15:08:47 +0200 Steve Lee<steve@opendirective.com> wrote ----

I agree about speed. Timeouts are supposed to be user selectable in
many case, so why not CAPTCHAs too. However I don't think most are
used in time limited places - eg login.

Also relevent to those with tremors and other physical disbailities
Steve Lee
OpenDirective http://opendirective.com