RE: Needed urgent review ....Fwd: Cognitive Section in the MAUR

Didn’t notice any references/citations for material presented in Section 2 of MAUR.   Web Accessibility In Mind (WEBAIM) has an interesting discussion on cognitive pertaining to cognitive part of Section 2 at:
http://webaim.org/articles/cognitive/

Thanks Tim

From: lisa.seeman [mailto:lisa.seeman@zoho.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2014 9:56 AM
To: public-cognitive-a11y-tf
Subject: Needed urgent review ....Fwd: Cognitive Section in the MAUR

We have been asked to review the "Media Accessibility User Requirements (MAUR)"
document

Can we try and review it as soon as possible and check  the section about
Cognitive in the MAUR:

https://rawgit.com/w3c/pfwg/WD-media-accessibility-reqs-20140717/media-accessibility-reqs/index.html#cognitive-and-neurological-disabilities

They are  soon finalizing it so if we have comments we need to make them as soon as possible

All the best
Lisa
Call
Send SMS