questions about Issue Paper template

From: Rochford, John <john.rochford@umassmed.edu>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2014 19:37:38 +0000
To: "public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org" <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Hi Lisa,

Now that I have used the Issue Paper template for the first time, I have the following questions.

*     Isn't "Effect of impaired reasoning" a subset of "Effect of impaired executive function"?

*     Likewise, should we consider "Effect of impaired literacy-related functions" to be a subset of "Effect of reduced knowledge"?

*     If the answers to the above are "yes", then should we eliminate the subsets, or at least move them under the related sets of challenges?

*     What is meant by "Effect of impaired understanding of behaviors or consciousness"?

*     Is the use of an introduction summary required if, like my draft of the CAPTCHA Issue Paper, the text of the introduction is succinct?

John

John Rochford
UMass Medical School/E.K. Shriver Center
Director, INDEX Program
Instructor, Family Medicine & Community Health
http://www.DisabilityInfo.org<http://www.disabilityinfo.org/>
Twitter: @ClearHelper