Re: Fwd: Re: wiki and AccessForAll

Well,

Liddy may be correct about search engine adoption but I am more optimistic.

Gerardo Capiel showed a beta version of, I believe, Google search at the
IMS conference in Salt Lake with accessibility meta data applied to sites.
It worked great!

schema.org properties are being harmonized back with AFA 3 but as we know
this is only part of what is needed.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger