Added literature review references

From: Steve Lee <steve@opendirective.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 17:23:24 +0100
To: public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
I've added the literature review refs from 2 papers Peter Cudd co
published. There are a lot and as they are only paper citations I've
added at the end of the page. I sorted out those that seem most on
topic for us and a few that may be relevant, both based purely on the
paper title.

I also added some guidelines on language use from the second paper

Should we move the refs of page? At least until we've manage to read
them? How can we read them?

Steve Lee
OpenDirective http://opendirective.com