Adaptive technologies for learning

Hi Kinshuk
This is very interesting. Are there any open standards or authoring techniques that are used to enable this content to be adaptable?

Athena ICT Accessibility Projects
LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Sun, 06 Jul 2014 20:04:58 +0300 Kinshuk<kinshuk@ieee.org> wrote ----

   Hi Lisa

 Here is the link:
 https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/cognitive-a11y-tf/wiki/Adaptive_technologies_for_learning

 It is also linked to the main page of the task force.

 I am in Athens this week. I hope to attend the meeting on Monday if I can find sufficient bandwidth to get connected.

 With regards,

 Kinshuk