web security and privacy technologies issue paper, v. 7

From: Rochford, John <john.rochford@umassmed.edu>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2014 17:13:03 +0000
To: "lisa.seeman@zoho.com" <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>, "public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org" <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Hi Lisa and All,

Attached is an update (# 7) of the issue paper on Web Security and Privacy Technologies.

As Lisa requested, I added text about frustration and its consequence.

"[People with disabilities] may become so frustrated working through web security and privacy technologies that they relinquish their efforts, and thereby are thwarted from purchasing goods and registering for services."

As Steve suggested, I added the text I wrote describing FIDO.

John

John Rochford
UMass Medical School/E.K. Shriver Center
Director, INDEX Program
Instructor, Family Medicine & Community Health
http://www.DisabilityInfo.org<http://www.disabilityinfo.org/>
Twitter: @ClearHelper