review of different activities and deliverables

From: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2014 16:21:20 +0200
To: "public-cognitive-a11y-tf" <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>, "Michel Fitos" <michel@michelfitos.com>
Tomorrow we have on the agenda a short review of the task force activities and deliverables.

If you want to attend please be on the call on time as it is the first agenda item.

Athena ICT Accessibility Projects
LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Sun, 07 Dec 2014 01:17:54 +0200 Ruth Perednik&lt;taljon@netvision.net.il&gt; wrote ----

Will check my diary, I work in the mornings! Will let you know tomorrow

Sent from my iPad