Re: minutes from 2014/12/01

Did you load the URI to see that the minutes were up yesterday, or just
see the response from the bot? Sometimes RRSAgent says it has has made
the request to generate the minutes, but they don't actually complete
the generating process. In that case, you have to re-issue the generate
minutes command. So when asking it to generate minutes, wait a minute to
give the generator time to run, then try the URI. If it comes up 403,
the generator is probably still running; wait another minute and try
again. If it comes up 404, the generator may have failed to run, so
re-issue the generate command. Don't dismiss RRSagent from the channel
until you've verified that the minutes generated properly; if you
attempt to regenerate after the bot has left the channel, nothing happens.

Since it's no longer possible to generate yesterday's minutes with the
bots, I've manually created the minutes so they're now available.

Michael