RE: What term to use

I agree with just "cognitive disabilities".

From: Boland Jr, Frederick E. [mailto:frederick.boland@nist.gov]
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2014 6:38 AM
To: Rochford, John
Cc: lisa.seeman; public-cognitive-a11y-tf
Subject: Re: What term to use

I agree thanks and best wishes Tim Boland

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 3, 2014, at 10:18 AM, "Rochford, John" <john.rochford@umassmed.edu>
wrote:

I vote for "cognitive disabilities". I think it is the simplest and clearest
term to use. It also avoids the significantly-differing definitions of
"learning disabilities".

No matter which term we choose, some people will be uncomfortable with it.