Update from today,

Hi All

We have the following wonderful volunteers:

 Prof Kinshuk  and  Joseph  O Conner: non-vocal
Lisa with Cynthia: dyslexia
Barry Johnson: Add / ADHD
Debra Ruh: down syndrom
Deborah Dahl: Asphasia
Katie and Mary Jo : Aging and dementia

Mark Sadecki : Autism

We have a wicky at http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/cognitive-a11y-tf/wiki/Gap_Analysis. If you are already a task force member you can follow the link to the new page for your work and start editing. (I have started working on the link to dyslexia so you can look at that). If you are not yet in the w3c you can send your work to me or Michael and we can add it to the Wiki for you.

As mentioned on the wiki, our tentative template is:

  Persona / description,
 Cognitive functions,
 Symptoms
 Their challenges
 Scenario and user story
 How they use the web and ICT to include: Email, apps, voice systems, IM
 How they use optimized content and special pages
 Characteristics of content optimized for this group
 Specific technologies (reference section bellow and how they use it differently)
 Summary Existing research and guidelines
 Extent to which current needs are met
 Potentials and possibilities
 Prevalence
 References to research.

www.deque.com

Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.

---- On Tue, 12 Nov 2013 07:53:51 +0200 lisa.seeman<lisa.seeman@zoho.com> wrote ----

We are on the call now if anyone wants to call in.

 +1.617.761.6200. The conference code is 92473.

http://www.deque.com/

Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.

---- On Tue, 12 Nov 2013 00:53:15 +0200 Deborah Dahl<dahl@conversational-technologies.com> wrote ----

I could help with aphasia, which isn’t one of the listed topics, but is often associated with brain injury.