Re: Beyond Transformers ...

I never said that there is a need to invent more biological intelligence than is already available in nature. Not sure where you got that from. Continual learning would be a major advance on today’s Generative AI. A better understanding of the brain can help us achieve that. Take a look at the papers I cited for more details.

Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>