Re: [W3C Group Management] XAI Asset Management has nominated Aric Whitewood to the Cognitive AI Community Group

Hi Aric,

Thanks for introducing yourself.   From my perspective, I’d welcome help with gathering use cases for effective arguments that balance the case for and against some supposition.  This would help with work on declarative approaches to describing strategies and tactics for developing arguments.

Another opportunity is around developing synthetic datasets for evaluation of different neural architectures for human-like cognition.  ChatGPT is a large language model trained for language prediction.  It would be both interesting and challenging to look at complementary approaches based upon continual learning.

Can you tell us about your research on knowledge representation and common sense reasoning?

Best regards,
    Dave

Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>