Re: Drafting spec for plausible knowledge notation for a CG Report

Hi Ronald,

Thanks to your feedback, I’ve added informative sections on how to use chunks to describe chunk data models, along with the scripting API from the JavaScript implementation.

 https://w3c.github.io/cogai/chunks-and-rules.html#data-models

Best regards,
Dave

Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>