Re: Civic Technology Community Group

Hi Adam,

I thought i'd alert you to; https://www.w3.org/community/humancentricai/

Noting - that whilst it is likely to be somewhat different to the works of
your proposed group; one might hope that we're able to figure out good
safety and interoperability solutions, after working through various
processes to illustrate, define, reduce and formeralise use-cases,
requirements, etc...   whilst also seeking to see what can be done as
'quick wins' along the way...

There's a few people who I suspect may be interested in participating in
your group, i'll alert them to it.

Best of luck!

Tim.