Re: Scheduling a presentation + discussion on plausible reasoning

Hello everyone,

Mr. Ragget, sorry, by my side, for not attending the call.
I was, and I'm still am, very interested in participating to this very
community, but, at this specific time I was attending an employer meeting.

I'm looking forward to carefully read the material and contribute with the
best I can.

best wishes,

--
Gabriel Lopes
*Interoperability as Jam's sessions!*

*How interoperable are we with the Music the World continuously offers to
our senses?*
*Maybe it depends on our foundations...?*