Re: Scheduling a presentation + discussion on plausible reasoning

you have mine
@LubnaDajani  I  allternet.org  I  + 1 201 982 0934 (International)  + 31
(0) 622 09 6699

*Confidentiality Notice:* The information contained in this email and any
attachments is intended only for the recipient[s] listed above and may be
privileged and confidential. Any dissemination, copying, or use of or
reliance upon such information by or to anyone other than the recipient[s]
listed above is prohibited. If you have received this message in error,
please notify the sender immediately at the email address above and destroy
any and all copies of this message.