Re: Scheduling a presentation + discussion on plausible reasoning

Thanks for the suggestion, Paola, I’ve done as you suggest and invite people to edit the following markdown page on the CG’s GitHub repository:

 https://github.com/w3c/cogai/blob/master/webinars/README.md <https://github.com/w3c/cogai/blob/master/webinars/README.md>

Please feel encouraged to add agenda suggestions, provided that is, you are willing to lead that section of the webinar. The W3C Cognitive AI CG Chairs will decide on the final agenda, taking your inputs into account (Hi Ronald, hope that’s okay with you). We can then proceed to search for a good enough day and time slot.

Best regards,
Dave

Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>