Re: throwing down the glove

There's a distinction between a group, and a purpose.

I'm still working on:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-cogai/2022Nov/0000.html

I don't really want to participate with the KR group as the "gentle"
(spanking?) Wasn't very clear about who it was directed at; which isn't
supportive of knowledge systems; that uses available "data" to make
inferences.

https://www.webizen.net.au/about/executive-summary/preserving-the-freedom-to-think/

Human rights are important (even if they're not supported by existing
'verifiable credentials' tech, as defined, to define people by their
wallets, to support "their needs" re: engaging in contract law factors
(online, with real world consequences).

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1enxxRUtJ2Khquyl-ey_6cTRj4nn26etC5XdAs20hZ-w/edit?usp=drivesdk

I think the lens of intentionally creating AI agents - that we want (like
world/web we want) is a part forward, imho.

Hope that helps.

I haven't had time to get back to Dave yet, I've found se long videos of
him, which is a learning experience that I've not got through yet.  But
nice to associate the voice/face, with his name/emails.

Best wishes,

Timo / Tim.h.