De: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Fecha: jueves, 8 de abril de 2021, 13:33
Para: public-cogai <public-cogai@w3.org>
Asunto: Better time slot for CogAI telecon?
Would a different time slot make it easier for you to attend the call?  Please let me know what would work for you and I will then see if we need a doodle poll.

Many thanks,

Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org<mailto:dsr@w3.org>> http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett
W3C Data Activity Lead & W3C champion for the Web of things