Re: COG - AI Call scheduled September 21, 2020 at 1 PM London time.

Thank you Ronald for setting this up
I should be able to make it

For me, AI has always been cognitive AI - probably because I started
learning AI
from knowledge based systems (long ago), I never felt the necessity to call
AI cognitive
(i understand that given the spike of ML this disambiguation may be useful
now)
at the same time, I have been practicing all along for thirty years
(unlabelled, and unaware perhaps
that a discipline was forming )

My suggestion is to try make the call a bit participatory, make sure that
whoever is on the call
can contribute to the call agenda and bring in their perspective/experience
to whatever is the agenda goal

Its good to learn but  to "éducate'' sounds as if people dont know about
cogAI already, like a bit patronizing perhaps?
what about co-learn :-)

I am a constructivist by nature