Re: cognitive modelling of complex tasks

Hi Paola,

Welcome to the Cognitive AI CG.

In respect to knowledge representation, it would help to frame discussion in respect to concrete examples where we can build working demos. I would also encourage thinking outside of the box as it were, e.g. in respect to opportunities arising from the combination of symbolic and statistical information, natural language semantics as compared to logic and the role of emotions as part of cognition.

Best regards,
Dave

> On 30 Jun 2020, at 05:05, Paola Di Maio <paola.dimaio@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Greets!!!
>
> I thought I had joined some time ago but obviously had not
>
> Following up on some discussions from AIKRCG, it thinks it may be appropriate to discuss
> knowledge representation of cognitive models on this list.
>
> Some things are getting complicated
>
> Please check out this project wiki and if inspired, please sponsor it or contribute
> https://github.com/Starborn/Origami/wiki/Origami-Rationale,-Outline <https://github.com/Starborn/Origami/wiki/Origami-Rationale,-Outline>
>
> PDM

W3C Data Activity Lead & W3C champion for the Web of things