Updated slides introducing Cognitive AI

From: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2020 12:06:54 +0100
To: public-cogai@w3.org
I’ve linked the slides from the GitHub readme to my talk today to the ISO TC211 WG4 meeting.

See: https://www.w3.org/2020/sentient-web-20200608.pdf <https://www.w3.org/2020/sentient-web-20200608.pdf>

Comments welcomed!

I am now working on a demo featuring the use of natural language for the Towers of Hanoi game, and seeking to use the combination of pipelined processing in conjunction with deliberative reasoning for concurrent incremental processing of syntax and semantics.

W3C Data Activity Lead & W3C champion for the Web of things