A model of Systemic Bias 1

From: Paola Di Maio <paola.dimaio@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2020 10:02:38 +0800
To: W3C AIKR CG <public-aikr@w3.org>, public-cogai@w3.org
In relation to an earlier exchange, where I suggested that KR can be used
to reduce systemic bias, I am sharing with our CGs a characterization of
systemic bias - since it is poorly defined
in the literature.   There is an element of cognitive bias which I hope can
be of interest to  CogAI
The model is part of a research project on (KR) Neurosymbolic IntegrationI
am offering it also for evaluation/discussion and eventually will be
included as a deliverable (when eventually we get to publish a CG report)
I am working of part 2 of the model which drills into other aspects
of systemic bias, will follow
[image: image.png]

image.png
(image/png attachment: image.png)