Re: Meeting reminder: Cognitive Accessibility Community Group, April 4th, 2024 at 15:00 UTC

Hello Community Group,

CORRECTION FOR TIME:
Daylights savings has occurred and the UTC time shifted. The following is
the corrected time for the meeting
Thursday, April 4th at 14:00 UTC. Meeting in Local Times

   - PST: 7:00 AM
   - CST: 9:00 AM
   - EST: 10:00 AM
   - United Kingdom: 3:00PM
   - Berlin: 4:00 PM
   - Israel: 5:00 PM
   - India: 7:30 PM

Thank you Simo Hellsten for pointing this out!

Kiki