From: WHOdisability <disability@who.int>
Date: Mon, Jul 18, 2022 at 2:46 PM
Subject: Request for feedback on draft WHO Global Report on Health Equity
for Persons with Disabilities
To: WHOdisability <disability@who.int>

Dear colleagues,

Thank you for your interest in the development of the draft WHO Global
report on health equity for persons with disabilities.  Further to our
various consultations which many of you have been involved in, we are
pleased to invite you to review the draft report which is now available online
here
<https://www.who.int/news-room/events/detail/2022/07/18/default-calendar/call-for-feedback-on-the-draft-who-global-report-on-health-equity-for-persons-with-disabilities>

The draft report is available in either a full English version, or summary
version in each of the official UN languages.  We will also have an
easy-read version online shortly.

Please note that the feedback platform will be open until *5 August 2022*,
for you to provide written feedback, after which we will be considering
input received and making revisions to this draft.

After 5 August 2022, we will be making revisions based on relevant input,
and aim to publish the final report on 5 December 2022.  We will update you
via email when we have more information to share on the publication of the
report, and we thank you again for your time and contributions.

Kind regards,

Darryl Barrett LLM

*Technical Lead (Disability)*

*Sensory Functions,* *Disability and Rehabilitation*

World Health Organization

Avenue Appia 20, 1211 Geneva 27, Switzerland

M: +41795818222   E: dbarrett@who.int