Re: Making the gap-analysis doc editable from GH issues

On 04/02/2020 11:25, r12a wrote:
> We are experimenting with a new approach for creating content for the
> gap-analysis work. Fuqiao asked me to convert the clreq gap-analysis doc
> too.

I've now created the new document and issues to cover the points that
were already there. However, i removed or changed content related to
quotations that was out of date.  (There's no proper diff for those
changes, but i don't think that's an issue.)

I also didn't assign priorities for sections that had no descriptive text.

So, from now on, if we want to change the content of the gap-analysis
doc, it's a question of raising a new issue (if it's a new topic), or
editing (or proposing edits for) an existing issue.*

ri

*  If we decide that a topic is no longer relevant, we can simply close
the issue and it will instantly disappear from the document.