Re: New task force member, Chen Hui Jing

Hi Richard,
Yes, I would be up for that. If I see anything that needs fixing I will raise it as an issue in the repository. Cheers,Hui Jing

    On Wednesday, March 22, 2017 10:31 PM, r12a <ishida@w3.org> wrote:

 On 22/03/2017 11:54, huijing wrote:
> I would like to help the Task Force in any way possible, from
> translation or proof-reading, or even some ideas on how to solve certain
> issues currently being discussed on Github.

Hui Jing,

Something that has been waiting for resource availability for a long
time now is a review the Simplified Chinese translation of the text in
https://w3c.github.io/clreq/. Someone needs to compare it with the other
language versions and point out and propose fixes for anything that
needs it.

If that's something that interests you, i think you'd be welcome to pick
it up.

cheers,
ri