Re: Republish clreq this week?

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 14:41:42 +0100
To: Yijun Chen <ethantw@me.com>
Cc: public-clreq-admin@w3.org
On 28/07/2015 11:38, Yijun Chen wrote:
> I just updated the document. Please let me know if there’s anything I
> should improve.

thanks Yijun, i made some tweaks to the english captions, but the more
important thing that needed fixing was that the three language variants
inside a figcaption have to be stored as spans, not p.  The p markup
caused some breakage when respec generated the html.  I fixed it now,
while doing the publication prep.

i'm looking forward to seeing the explanation of dialectal checked
tones.  How about we start working on the glossary next?  I think that
will help to finalise the SC version.  Can i help with the markup?

cheers,
ri