Republish clreq this week?

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 10:47:40 +0100
To: public-clreq-admin@w3.org
chaps,

Ethan has added some substantive changes since the FPWD version of the
document.  I was thinking that we could publish a new WD on Thursday, so
that people reviewing the document will see those changes.

Angel is also in the process of adding the SC translation, however she
won't be finished with that by Thursday. For the publication this week
we can simply hide the SC content using CSS.

should we go ahead and publish?  Ethan?

ri