Re: [publication request] Requirements for Chinese Text Layout

hi Denis,

On 20/07/2015 09:24, Denis Ah-Kang wrote:
> I need to confirm a few things:
> - in terms of patent policy, who's producing that document? i18n WG or
> the HTML5 chinese IG?

it's the same model as for the Indic Layout doc, it's developed by the
Chinese Layout Task Force, which is part of the i18n IG (not the HTML5
IG), but published by the i18n WG.

> - in the chinese patent policy text, I belive the link is wrong. It's
> currently 'http://www.w3.org/2004/01/pp-impl/' but it should point to
> the deliverer's patent policy page.

fixed.

> - can you give me the list of specification groups that document belongs
> to?

Digital Publishing
Internationalization (All)
Internationalization of Web Design and Applications
SVG
XSL-FO
CSS
Graphics

> Please also let me know when PLH has approved the shortname.

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2015JulSep/0020.html

cheers,
ri