The Editor's Draft of the CLReq -- Translation Request

From: Xiaoqian Wu <xiaoqian@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 02:04:33 +0800
To: public-clreq-admin@w3.org, Angel Li <angel@w3.org>
Hi Angel, and All,

Please find the latest editor's draft for the CLReq document[1] in our
gh-branch. If you have any comments or suggestions, please raise an
issue on the GitHub repo[2] directly.

Angel, please start the translation as we planned. Note that Yijun has
finished the translation of 3.2 Chinese and Western mixed text
composition and 3.3 Ruby and Richard is reviewing these 2 sections, so
feel free to exclude them.

I have tried to update the document on the W3C server, but looks
something was wrong with my commit. There's nothing I can do except for
waiting for the help from the system-team :-(

Thanks again for Ethan and Bobby's effort.

[1] http://w3c.github.io/clreq/zh/
[2] https://github.com/w3c/clreq/tree/gh-pages
[3] http://www.w3.org/International/docs/chinese-layout/zh/

--