Re: First Draft of Cloud Processing in RDF published by Cloud Computing Community Group [via Cloud Computing Community Group]

On 3/13/2013 9:36 AM, W3C Team wrote:
> On 2013-03-13 the Cloud Computing Community Group published the first draft of
> the following specification: Cloud Processing in RDF. Participants contribute
> material to this specification under the W3C Community Contributor License
> Agreement (CLA). If you have any questions, please contact the group on their
> public list: public-cloud@w3.org. Learn more about the Cloud Computing Community
> Group.

I think there is a problem with most RDF samples in the doc.
For example:

content _:x T({content}) .

should be:

_:x cloud:content  T({content}) .

Where I assume that content is a predicate defined in the cloud namespace.

Andras