Re: AppCache post-mortem?

Le lundi 06 mai 2013 à 22:19 +0200, Tobie Langel a écrit :
> It's funny, now that I'm thinking about it, how this issue keeps
> coming up.

If so, that sounds like something we should have a recommendation on:
how can we increase the impact of developers feedback on our work? Would
you be willing to look into proposing something here?

> I can guarantee our next problem on mobile (once AppCache is solved)
> will be patching JS files. I guess this will have to wait another 2
> years before it is considered.

Or you take the lead and propose an action plan for us to include in our
recommendations? This is exactly the type of input we're expected to
give :)

Dom