Re: Making Web Apps first class citizen

Le vendredi 08 mars 2013 à 14:29 +0000, Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com a
écrit :
> The following paper mentioned by Brad Hill in his W3Conf presentation is very interesting and relevant:
> "Privilege Separation in HTML5 Applications"
> http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~devdatta/papers/LeastPrivileges.pdf

It is indeed very interesting; that said, I think it addresses isolation
at a different layer than the one I was thinking: it seems to be about
how to componentize a Web app to reduce the impact of potential
vulnerabilities, whereas I was asking about how to isolate one Web app
from another when it runs as a "first class citizen" (e.g. how to make
sure that being logged into a social network in such a Web app doesn't
let that transpire automatically in my regular browsing experience)

Dom