Re: Monetizing Web apps

I'd argue that for many apps it's not the software that has value, it's the service provided by the app. This might be a narrow distinction in the case of apps where the service is what the software alone enables. But for apps that require an online component i'd probably argue that the requirements are different and a less complex approach may be viable.
jo

Sent from my iPad