Pick a Time for a meeting

Le mercredi 17 avril 2013 à 13:55 +0200, Dominique Hazael-Massieux a
écrit :
> If I get a few +1, I'll look into the (always joyful) scheduling
> considerations.

So, I've heard enough support to schedule a meeting to go ahead with it.
Here is a Doodle to try to find a time that will work for as many of us
as possible:
http://www.doodle.com/hmt99kgmsh2qw3nv

I've put this Friday as the first option, and the next options the week
of April 29 since many of the group participants will be in F2F meetings
next week (and I'll be off myself :)

Let's count on one hour for now; we can try and schedule another meeting
if it feels useful afterwards. I would like to try to use Google Hangout
to have the meeting, but please let me know if you would rather not.

Dom