[Registration Open] MiniApp Virtual Meeting, July 30-31

Dear All,

We hereby invite you to attend the live sessions of MiniApp Virtual
Meeting on July 30-31:
https://www.w3.org/2020/07/miniapp-virtual-meeting

Please register before *July 28* via the following form:
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/miniapp-virtual-meeting-2020/

The goal of the meeting is to bring together global stakeholders to have
a deeper understanding of MiniApps, introduce the current MiniApps CG
work and discuss the future of standardization effort on MiniApps in W3C.

The meeting is open to MiniApps CG participants, W3C Members and invited
guests. We'll send meeting logistics by emailing you individually as
your registration is valid.

The meeting consists of pre-recorded presentations and live sessions
with simultaneous interpretation in English and Chinese. We plan to
release the pre-recordings on 23 July for attendees to view prior to the
live discussion sessions. We also encourage you to submit questions on
the content in advance of the live discussion:
https://github.com/w3c/miniapp/issues

For more background information, please see earlier message copied at
the bottom.

For any questions, please contact Fuqiao Xue <xfq@w3.org> or Xueyuan Jia
<xueyuan@w3.org>.

Look forward to your participation.

Thanks,
Xueyuan Jia, W3C Marketing & Communications