I have a conflict for this Thursday at Noon Eastern, any other Zoom account we can use?

From: <kerscher@montana.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 11:52:16 -0600
To: "'Chemistry CG'" <public-chem-web-pub@w3.org>
Hi,

I have a conflict starting at 12:30 Eastern. Perhaps somebody could provide
a zoom number?

Best

George

George Kerscher Ph.D.

-In our Information Age, access to information is a fundamental human right.

Chief Innovations Officer, DAISY Consortium

 <http://www.daisy.org/> http://www.daisy.org

Senior Advisor, Global Literacy, Benetech

 <http://www.benetech.org/> http://www.benetech.org

President, International Digital Publishing Forum (IDPF)

 <http://www.idpf.org/> http://www.idpf.org

Member of the National Museum and Library Services  Board (IMLS)

 <http://www.imls.gov/> http://www.imls.gov

Chair Steering Council Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI), at W3C

 <http://www.w3.org/WAI> http://www.w3.org/WAI

Phone: +1 406/549-4687

Cell:+1 406/544-2466

Email:  <mailto:kerscher@montana.com> kerscher@montana.com