Discussion Topics for Reading Organic Formulas by Monday, Feb 22

From: Dan Barrett <boulderdan@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2021 18:39:46 -0600
To: public-chem-web-pub@w3.org
Hi, everyone,

Anyone interested in discussing guidelines for reading structural organic
formulas can submit any "main points"/topics they'd wish the group to
discuss by Monday, February 22nd before 5pm EST/ 10pm GMT. The smaller
group initially planned to meet Thursday, Feb 18th, but we've postponed
that time to Thursday, February 25th at 12pm EST/5pm GMT.

You can send your ideas to the entire group, using the address below.

public-chem-web-pub@w3.org

Zoom call information wil;l be made available prior to the meeting. Please
indicate if you'd wish to be invited to call.

Our next, regularly scheduled, call will be Thursday, March 4th, at 12pm
EST/5 pm GMT.

Thanks,

Dan and Cary