From: Neil Soiffer <soiffer@alum.mit.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2020 2:00 PM
To: Chemistry CG <public-chem-web-pub@w3.org>
Subject: example of chemistry formula inside of chemistry expression

This message originated from outside your organization
On the last call, someone had a nice example of chemical formulas using single/double bonds inside of a chemistry expression. Can someone send an example to me either via TeX or (preferably) MathML? The MathML CG is going to write up some examples of where adding semantics helps AT and that is a good example outside of the math domain.

Thanks,

    Neil